A Message to Our Patients
Our patients’ eye care needs are and always have been our top priority. With all that is happening, we are OPEN to help serve our patients. During this difficult time, we have made a few adjustments to our services and availability to ensure the health and safety of you, our staff and our Doctors.
We are currently offering Telehealth remote appointments for emergency or medical appointments. Please call us for immediate assistance.
For the Protection of Our Patients,
we have implemented the following procedures in our clinic:
- Social Distancing - we are limiting the number of patients in our office and when possible, only one person per visit.
- Limited Appointment Scheduling - in order to ensure that we are able to properly disinfect and adhere to Social Distancing Guidelines, PLEASE CALL AND SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT FOR EVERTHING, from eye exams,contact lens follow ups, glasses, contact lens pick ups and adjustments.
- Pre-Screening Questionnaire - anyone showing signs of illness including coughing, sneezing, fever, or general malaise or has taken Ibuprofen or Acetaminophen, will be asked to reschedule.
- Face Coverings - we are requiring anyone entering our clinic to wear some type of facial covering, such as, a homemade mask, scarf, bandana, or handkerchief. Our staff is also wearing facial masks.
- Curbside Service - we will bring your glasses or contacts out to your car. Call us when you arrive, let us know what you are picking up and what type of car you are driving. Sit tight and we will have your product delivered directly to your car.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these unprecedented times.
We hope to be able to continue to provide excellent care and service.